These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter “ Terms”) govern the rights and obligations of the Parties resulting from the sale of Products offered on the Website kd2024.com (trademark owned by Valeria Viappiani).
2. Contract parties
CUSTOMER: non-trader individuals who operate for purposes which exclude any professional or commercial activity.
3. Acceptance of the terms and conditions
- Any order of a Product offered on the Website implies the Customer’s full acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. They constitute, with the validation and confirmation of the order, the contract concluded between KD2024 and the Customer.
- KD2024 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which the Website is offered. Your use of this Website after we post any changes to these Terms constitutes your agreement to those changes. You agree to review these Terms periodically to ensure that you are familiar with the most recent version. The General Terms and Conditions of Sale applicable are those in force on the Website on the date the order is placed.
- The Customer may purchase any Product presented as available and at the price indicated on the Website on the day he places his order.
- The Order confirmation is recorded in the registers of KD2024, the Customer accepts that the Order confirmation is considered as proof of the contract concluded with KD2024 on its Website.
- Placing an Order constitutes the Customer acceptance of the prices and characteristics of the Products purchased on the Website, as well as of these Terms and Conditions. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. The Customers is entirely responsable to read and keep a copy of these conditions of sales.
5. Registration on the Website and Customer personal data
- In order to place an order on the KD2024 Website, each Customer must create a Customer account by following the registration procedure and by providing the necessary information.
- On the creation of his account, the Customer chooses a login and a password which will be specific to him to identify himself on the Website. He is solely responsible for keeping these elements confidential.
- Customer personal data will be protected in compliance with Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, Italian personal data protection code, called “Right to the protection of personal data”.
- KD2024 guarantees that the processing of personal data will be carried out in compliance with the fundamental rights above mentioned, with specific attention to privacy, personal identity and the right to personal data protection. All details communicated by the interested parties are utilized exclusively to fulfill commercial activities, such as the supply and sales of products and related services like carry out market research. Only after their authorization, Customers personal data may be used for the purpose of mailing advertising or direct marketing material.
- Use of Customer personal data for the purpose of mailing advertising or marketing related business is optional and decided by Customer at registration time.
- It’s Customer exclusive responsability:
- The accuracy of the personal data provided as required by the Website
- Rectify, modify and delete his personal data, in order for them to be always updated and valid.
- Keep USER ID and PASSWORD confidential.
- Seller is not responsible for wrong use of passwords.
6. Prices and products
- All products are made with hypoallergenic material based on the provisions in Legislative Decree no. 206 of 6/9/2005. All jewelry is made of 925/1000 sterling silver.
- The Product prices are indicated on the Website in Euros.
- The Seller reserves the right to modify prices. The Customer has to pay the full price agreed at payment time.
- In European Union prices includes Value Added Tax and delivery costs (free shipping is just for orders over € 1000,00).
- Outside European Union all the Customs procedures and any possible adding costs (e.g. packagesstopped by Customs) remain at the exclusive charge of the Customer.
- Promotions, promo codes, coupons are valid just if confirmed by the Seller in order confirmation (see 9.)
- KD2024 has made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products that appear on shop.kd2024.com. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be completely accurate.
7. Delivery of the order
- After registration on the Website, Customer can place the order.
- After placing the order, Customer should choose payment method and indicate billing and shipping address.
- For orders placed in Italy from Italians, fiscal code is required.
- For orders placed outside Italy from non-Italians date and place of birth is required.
- Customers must be of legal age and have the legal capacity to conclude such a contract, otherwise it will not be valid.
8. Payment methods
- Please note that occasional pricing and other errors may occur on the Site.
- KD2024 reserves the right to revise pricing, products and other errors and to cancel any order you have placed if there was an error concerning the price or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order, even if you have received an order confirmation. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, KD2024 will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Your bank or credit card company policies will determine when this amount is credited to your account.
- The Seller accepts only the payment methods indicated on the Website. Other methods can be accepted only with prior consent of the Seller (for further information send an email to email@example.com).
- In case of payment with credit card or PayPal, they are made via a secure platform accessible from KD2024 only. There is no way the Seller may know the credit card number. The payment made may not be cancelled.
- If you purchase any product on the Website, you will need to provide certain information relating to your purchase, including without limitation your credit or debit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. You also grant us or the third vendor collecting that information on our behalf the right to provide such information to third parties for processing the transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. We may also need to conduct certain verification of information prior to processing any transaction.
- Title to all products and risk of loss or damage is only trasferred to the Customer upon shipment from KD2024. It is Customer responsibility to comply with all applicable local, state, federal, and foreign laws in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from the Website. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
9. Confirmation of the order
- Following the payment, a confirmation email summarising the details of the Order is sent to the Customer, to the email address indicated at the transmission of his contact details. If, no later than 24 hours following acceptance of the payment, the Customer doesn’t inform the Seller about changes or modifications, the details and data provided will be accepted and the order actually registered and considered definitive.
- In the event of the unavailability of a Product, the Seller will inform the Customer as soon as possibile and by the way within 30 days after validation of the order and payment.
- In the above mentioned case, the Seller will cancel the entire order and refund its amount to the Customer, including taxes and delivery costs.
- Otherwise, prior authorization of the Customer, the Seller could deliver a product of an equivalent quality and price.
- KD2024 reserves the right not to validate the Order on legitimate grounds and in particular in the event of:
- abnormal or abusive claims from the Customer during his previous Orders
- abnormal or abusive exchanges and returns from the Customer during his previous Orders
- existing dispute(s) with the Customer; no goods in stock for any reason
- The Seller will prepare the order in the next days from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 pm – Italian time.
10. Delivery of the order
- While we attempt to ship all orders as soon as possible, most orders received after 11 a.m. will likely go out the following business days. We do ask that you allow up to 3 business days for orders to be fulfilled.
- KD2024 has chosen to partner with DHL for domestic and international shipment.
- Products are delivered to the address indicated by the Customer when he places his order on the Website kd2024.com.
- The delivery slip handed over by the carrier will constitute proof in respect of transport and delivery.
- IN CASE OF DELAYS, DAMAGE, TOTAL OR PARTIAL LOSSES OF PRODUCTS AND/OR OF THE ORDER, IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER TO EXERCISE ANY REMEDY DIRECTLY WITH THE CARRIER AND TO INFORM KD2024 AT THE SAME TIME.
- KD2024 will make its best effort to ensure that the orders will be delivered in a period of time between 1 and 3 weeks as of receipt of the Customer’s payment. In any event, all products purchased will be delivered within a maximum period of 30 working days from the day following receipt of payment of the order.
- Customized products will be delivered within 20 working days and in any event within 30 working days as of the day following receipt of payment of the order.
- Shipping is free for order over € 1000,00. TRANSPORT COSTS REMAINS AT THE CUSTOMER’S CHARGE AND MAY VARY DEPENDING ON COUNTRIES.
- KD2024 may not be held responsible for delays in delivery due to errors attributable to carriers.
- KD2024 may not remedy any defaults in execution of the carrier which it does not want to assume, but may possibly help the Customer with the carrier.
- Please note that items are not guaranteed in stock due, in the event of the absence of the recipient on delivery the products will be returned to KD2024, return transport costs and stock fees remaining at Customer’s charge.
11. Reception of the order
- The Customer must verify the content and the condition of the products. He must check the condition of the products delivered before signing the acknowledgement of receipt of the package.
- If the Customer finds any anomalies, he must refuse the delivery of the Products.
- After 10 working days, claims are not accepted and the products will be considered checked and verified by the Customer.
- KD2024 jewelry is entirely handmade, that’s why every product is an unique piece; little differences between what received and pictures shown on the Website will not be considered as defects.
12. Acknowledgement of receipt
- After the payment of the Order the Seller will prepare a receipt of payment.
- In order to prepare receipt of payment and invoice Italian Customers must indicate their fiscal / tax code. Non-Italians Customer must indicate their date and place of birth.
13. Return Policy
- All purchased items can be returned for an exchange or store credit only. All sales on "Sales" items are final.
- The right of withdrawal will not be accepted for products which are made specifically or customized for the Customer. If the Customer finds any lack of conformity or a hidden defect in the Products, he must immediately inform the Seller.
- Personalized or customized products cannot be reimbursed.
15. Warranty and compliance and replacement of products
- The Seller takes every care to ensure that the description and specifications of the products are correct at the time of purchase and delivery. The Customer benefits from the legal compliance warranties from the date of delivery (shown on the transport document).
- Jewelry is protected under warranty for a period of 12 months from the original purchase date. The warranty covers materials and manufacturing defects. In case of defect, the components will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge. Please note that any evidence of tampering will void the warranty.
- If the Customer was to find any lack of conformity or a hidden defect in the products ordered, he must inform the Seller by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After expiration of the Warranty, for repairs we will charge our Customers an adequate amount.
16. Ownership of rights
- Valeria Viappiani is the holder of the KD2024 trademark along with all the figurative elements present on the Website, the partial or total reproduction of the KD2024 trademark or of the catalogue, their use and their provision to third parties is formally prohibited. The resale of the products bought on kd2024.com is strictly prohibited.
- Customers cannot modify, distribute or re-sell anything on this Website for any purpose. If it happens, or if the Seller thinks it happened, he reserves the right to not sell anything anymore to that Customer.
17. Changes and Returns
- The Customer is free to exercise return or exchange the product with another of our collection, within 10 days from purchase date. The Customer must print the email received with the payment and insert it into the package. Returns will be accepted only in their original packaging, with any labels and accessories, in perfect condition for resale. They must not have been used, or damaged. Return transport costs will be at Customer's charge. The Customer has a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the items while they are in his possession. If the Customer fail to comply with this obligation, his entitlement to a refund may be affected. In the event of a breach of the conditions set above, KD2024 may refuse the returns and not proceed with a reimbursement; returned damaged products, without purchase receipt, will not be refund.